<VV> Gorgeous 69 4-speed 140 hp Vert on E-bay

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Wed May 9 00:00:49 EDT 2007

Talking about duplicate names, every time I see a post from Bill H., I
wonder what I wrote! (grin)  Seriously, it is a bit confusing sometimes.

As for this car, it looks very nice, but I think that the nearly 40 years
makes the "low mileage" claim a little less meaningful.  Eventually the
years take their toll on everything and everybody (self included).  The fact
that the car has been repainted, etc. additionally diminishes any value of
the "low mileage".

Still, it is a very nice car - for a Late Model (grin).

Bill Hubbell