<VV> Pinging in Pittsville (humor?)

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed May 9 18:46:58 EDT 2007

It's like a never ending melody in Corvairdom.............."Pinging
in Sprintime" brought to
us by our  favorite sponsors........... Petroleum Gougers of America
and good old EPA, formerly
known as Egocentric Pingers of America !!!  Their passion is to
change fuel blends regardless of
time, temperature, humidity, wildfires, tornadoes, floods or any
other meaningful data that might effect
the octane performance of our gasolines. "If they ping, we don't care
because we are omnipotent and we
can do anything as long as it is in our calendar of events"
Bureaucracy Forever is the cry

FrontMan
WTBRT PR
DeckRug Enterprises Inc. LTD.