Fwd: <VV> Gorgeous 69 4-speed 140 hp Vert on E-bay

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 9 19:24:27 EDT 2007

 Darn, looks a lot like mine, green, but mine has black interior. I restored mine years ago and is a little bit worn in a spot or two, but just missed senior division at Buffalo, so this one for sale must be at least a 95-97 point car.

   Mine has most of the same options but a 110 instead of the 140, but power top, am-fm all protective trim, front and rear shoulder belts etc.

   I want to see what it goes for as mine is insured for $13K

"Bill H." <gojoe283 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Here's a car to salivate for...I call the color Green
with Envy!...Bill H.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Low-mileage-high-option-140-HP-4-speed-convertible_W0QQitemZ130110408468QQihZ003QQcategoryZ6167QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

MIKE KOVACS