<VV> Corvair Estate Auction Colorado

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Thu May 10 10:08:52 EDT 2007

Sound like this would be a neat auction to attend.  One of the  intrigueing
vehicles is the dune buggy.  When I read that in the auction  listing, I was
thinking a regular dune buggy with a fiberglass body.  In  one of the pictures
from the auction, if you blow it up to see a larger image,  you can see in the
background what is, I believe, the dune buggy they are  talking about. Looks
to me like an EM convert. with the fenders cut out.   Don't know why, but it
looks kind of neat.  The 68 Convert. would look nice  next to the 69 Convert in
my garage as well.  Too bad it is so far from TX  to Colorado!  For those who
attend, have fun and spend lots!

Todd in TX