<VV> Corvair Estate Auction Colorado

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu May 10 10:20:03 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/10/2007 10:10:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ChiefTAM at aol.com writes:

<<In  one of the pictures
from the auction, if you blow it up to see a larger image,  you can see in
the
background what is, I believe, the dune buggy they are  talking about. Looks
to me like an EM convert. with the fenders cut out.   Don't know why, but it
looks kind of neat. >>

Well, the front bumper is VW, pre-1968... and the hood looks like VW too, but
I can see where you get the idea of it being cut down... the windshield frame
screams EM...
It does look "different".... would I want one?  If I could fit in it...
sure... but I doubt I could hit the pedals anymore if it's on a VW chassis... they
stick 'em so close together, and my size 16 feet just ain't as nimble as they
used to be.
:-(
Cool auction, though... you guys have fun!
Later,
Lonzo...

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe... FOR SALE