<VV> Detonation

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 13:55:45 EDT 2007

No. This is a crutch. You're not getting the power you should, and you're
not getting the mileage you should. The vacuum advance is there for a
reason.
Other factors are at work here. Is timing up to spec? Heads deflashed; and
at least cleaned out? Oil cooler unimpeaded?
Damper doors stuck closed? Carbon build-up in the combustion chambers?
These are  just a few possibilities off the top of my head....

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net