<VV> '07 Fanbelt Toss?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu May 10 16:53:25 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/10/2007 1:43:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

And  has become (as usual), an overly competitive activity for some.  I
haven't seen it get ugly yet but some people take valve cover racing WAY too
seriously.

mikeH

I haven't competed yet at any of the valve cover races. But I have seen  many
of the actual Valvecover race cars. It has already gotten  ugly. <grin>  But
whimsical too! - Seth

The Fan belt toss "games" have, in the past, included a creeper race - no
studs allowed - on the riders shoes, at least. A pushrod drop - from some height
 into some type of receptacle, perhaps a case half. And some type of
frisbee-like  activity performed with Magnesium cooling fans, as I recall. And, of
course, the  fan belt toss. - Awards are given out at the  banquet.