<VV> Trailer Incident

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu May 10 20:32:39 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/10/2007 4:35:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sheridanma1966 at gmail.com writes:

Thanks  for the tip Chuck. As a side note, I heard a statistic that more
collector  cars are wrecked from riding on trailers than from being driven. I
have  nothing to verify this and I think it came from the Goodguys magazine,
but  it is something to think about. People are used to driving, not many  are
used to towing.

Marc Sheridan

Talk to Larry Shapiro of Larry's Corvair Parts about this--he had a
show-grade LM coupe crashed while on a trailer.

Scotty from Hollyweird