<VV> Parades?

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 18:57:12 EDT 2007

  Don't do it...That's gonna:

  - make the car popular in the local yocal scene,

  - more folks are gonna look for it on auctions and barns, price hike
  is a non-no !

  - the "low mileage cars" [they are the most confusing model GM ever made],
  would be debated even further...One thing is to read it, the other is to hear
  it while folks r waving @ u !

  - last but not least, it's gonna trash the value of your car, NO ONE, I mean
  NO ONE, wants a parade driven vehicle...

  - laster but not leaster, kids with "gobble D goop" are gonna sign
  their autograph all over your backseat... (take out the back seat this minute!)

  - The "exhaust fuse" is gonna be the first thing that goes...and as others would
  attest, no vendor carries them there things  :))

  I warned ya ;-)

  Tony I.