<VV> 1969 owners

STEVE SIMMONS sesimmons at suddenlink.net
Fri May 11 19:17:50 EDT 2007

Hey all of you 1969 Corvair owners. I have been looking at a privately owned Monza coupe with an auto transmission. the car has been damaged and the body has been repaired, but if you look you can see the repair very faintly. What I would like from you 1969 guys and girls is the peculiarities for the 1969 model year if there are any. This one has the original engine, a 95hp, but the A.I.R. pump has been removed. If there are any major differences in the 1969 model year and the other late model years I would appreciate if you would share your knowledge, and experience with me so I can make an intelligent decision about this car. Thank You in advance.

Steve