<VV> Used 12 plate oil cooler - not so cool

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Sat May 12 17:17:00 EDT 2007

I'm no expert on this stuff but unless you're bypassing big chunks of
steel, it seems like the flow of hot oil under full pressure would do a
pretty good job of powerwashing the inside of the oil cooler.  A good
cruise should wash away ansy nasty bits that might have collected from a
cold start.  --J.B.