<VV> Members

STEPHEN PETTIT spettit747 at msn.com
Sun May 13 11:13:39 EDT 2007

Hi! My ad was rejected for not being a member. This seems peculiar as I had been reading the messages for many many years, possibly as far back as the  origin of the Corvair group emailing, when I become disenfranchised with many of the members attitudes. So, I just quit using it. Now, I remember why I stopped using the group. Attitudes like yours. You might have said, something to the effect that "membership is now required to belong to this group. We would like to have you join, heres how".  PH