<VV> Members

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 17:43:56 EDT 2007

Stephen,

If (as you say) you've been reading the messages, then you already know that
the "For Sale" portion of the CORSA site has recently been invaded by scam
artists, spoofers, phishing, etc.  That was the reason for the changes as I
understand it.  It was not a slight against you or any other legitimate
party.  It was done for the protection of legitimate sellers/buyers.  Just
re-register.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)