<VV> heater fan/plastic or metal?

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Mon May 14 14:15:57 EDT 2007

Found the apparent answer to the new fan not fitting(strange washer type
spacer gizmo under old fan), still would like to know if the plastic fan or new
metal fan is superior and why.
Ray - I think most of us prefer the plastic fan, but as far as I know it's no longer available (though someone may have a few in stock).  The plastic fan should allow the motor to turn a few more rpms but more importantly the metal fans tend to start rattling over the years. So, if your old plastic fan is still in good shape, then I recommend using it.

Steve Oxford/'63 conv