<VV> Compressor Tank

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 15:06:43 EDT 2007

Does anyone know of a good place to get a new tank for an air
compressor? Somewhat near St. Louis, MO or Louisville, KY would help
save on shipping. My compressor tank has developed pin holes and Sears
doesn't sell a replacement. I would be interested in a larger tank or a
second tank as well. I might even be interested in a tank to mount under
the bed of my truck hooked to either a belt driven or electric
compressor. I know tanks must be available but I haven't found where yet.

Mike Kost
SMCC