<VV> 140 overhauls

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon May 14 16:04:43 EDT 2007

I am tending to think the stock old, used pistons break when new rings are
put on them. Seems as if, using the old pistons and old rings in the same
cylinders-assuming they are suitable for use - doesn't carry the same threat
of breaking them. Breakage seems to happen when "the old established order"
is changed... LOL!

What do y'all think?

Chuck S
BBRT