<VV> 140 overhauls

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 16:21:08 EDT 2007

Chuck,
I think running around in hot Texas summers with a little bit of pinging
breaks the stock pistons whether they have new rings or not.  All the ones
I've broken have been with "old" rings.  At least "I" had not changed the
rings.  They were also all after a relatively long stretch of highway (read
that 80mph) driving.  Of course, being a responsible, law abiding adult, I
no longer drive at such speeds.

Roger