<VV> Stock Piston Breakage

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon May 14 16:33:52 EDT 2007

Hmmm. And reasonably high rpm for extended periods?  So any cracks really
show up?  Do you think they would have broken in "normal" usage? (Meaning
around town, low rpm-like speed limit? Or do you think they would break
anyway in extended hot highway driving?)

I have no experience in breaking any but have little on-road experience. My
FCs did fine and so did my LM cpes in FL, but then I didn't run them really
hard.

Chuck S