<VV> Musty follow up

Connie hanssmom at cox.net
Mon May 14 23:50:43 EDT 2007

Brought the 65 home in pieces when I bought it.  I can still smell that
smell.  Blew out every nook, cranny and crevice 20 times before reassembly.
Probably got 20 gallons of "leftovers" out of it.  Under the dash over the
weekend what did I STILL find?  Mud dauber traces!  Most of the smell is
gone, but once in awhile..........I still get the drift.  Or maybe its just
a malfunctioning olfactory organ.

Connie
Iowa