<VV> Fw: Just purchased

Gary Rinehart doduckinn at centurytel.net
Tue May 15 00:06:42 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Rinehart
To: virtualvairs at corvairs.org
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 9:00 PM
Subject: Just purchased

I just purchased a 1969 Corvair in Detroit and put it on a Car Hauler for delivery here in Vancouver.  I am so excited!! By the way the Vin number ends with the numbers "6000".  Is that unique??? Dunderhead
The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed & may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential & exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment , is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender.