<VV> Little lost Lakewood

Dennis FullerFuller fullerhotshotz at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 17:04:41 EDT 2007

Anyone out there in the vicinity of Elizabethtown NC? I am trying to locate my sons 61 wagon which was towed from the side or the highway in february 2007. The car is silver primer with blue doors and a green 60 hood, with ks. plates. If you have any information which may help me find this car please contact me. It's ugly, but this car has an interesting history and sentimental value.
  Dennis