<VV> idle

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Wed May 16 22:08:03 EDT 2007

'62 rampside PG with '65(?) 110hp rebuilt motor and carbs.  Ran motor to break in cam, had trouble with valve adjustment, fixed problem and continued cam break in.  Now I adjusted carbs, timing (14 deg BTDC) with points gapped acording to spec.  Ran good for awhile, shut down and did some other things for a half hour, came back fired her up.  Ran fine in idle, blipped throttle and she bogged down.  I do not have vacuum advance hooked up, when I tried to it would stumble and die.  Any tips?
Keith Hammett
Willard Missouri