<VV> idle

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed May 16 22:18:31 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/16/2007 7:09:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vair65 at netzero.net writes:

Ran fine  in idle, blipped throttle and she bogged down.  I do not have
vacuum  advance hooked up, when I tried to it would stumble and die.  Any  tips?
Keith Hammett
Willard Missouri

When it "ran fine at idle" was there any vacuum on the vacuum advance port?
(the vertical tube off of the right hand carb base". There should be no
vacuum on that port and no vacuum advance at idle - Have you balanced the carbs  at
idle yet? You might have to wait until after Cam break-in. You should be able
 to balance at idle with no vacuum at that port.- Seth