<VV> I await your response soonest :)

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Thu May 17 11:50:52 EDT 2007

Seems that every time an advt is placed on the CORSA advt site it spawns
one or more of these. The giveaway is that there is nothing specific in the
message, they do not even know (or apparently care) what the item is with
the secondary element that only an e-mail address is given for contact and
another being that they have their own shipping company that handles
anything anywhere. Finally the wording indicates a non-english speaker (or
a poorly educated one).

Sad part is that it must stimulate enough responses to be worth while (and
why I use aliases and do not have a static IP (my ISP keeps asking if I
want one and I keep saying "No".)

Padgett
http://cfcorvairs.us/vairsale