<VV> Stock Fit Muffler

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu May 17 12:16:26 EDT 2007

Dilema....
Exhaust for the placeholder motor in my 1966 Convertible.   Its 140 is in
slow build process, so I don't want to get too fancy with the exhasut.
Right now
it has a 95.
Want this car on the road now.   I have an NOS crossover.  I have messed
around with a custom crossover and turbo muffler, it will not fit right.
I want a good stock fitting muffler quick.    Can someone give a name and
brand and or part number for something I can pick up at a FLAPS?   I can
order one, but would like to pick it up today or tomorrow so I can drive
the car this weekend.
Thanks
Geoff Johnson