<VV> Ascii Characters (No Corvair)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu May 17 12:25:03 EDT 2007

> DUH??? they on every Windows Computor!! " Character Map"
>
> Matt

What's easier, typing "ascii chart" into Google and checking out any of the thousands of available sites or poking around windows trying to find where MS hid the "character map"???   Hmmm??

Yes Matt, I realize you're a super genus and remember everything you've ever seen and know all there is to know and have amazingly not forgotten anything but for the rest of us mortals,  Google is our friend.