<VV> gas prices and corn whiskey

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Fri May 18 18:23:45 EDT 2007

Corn whiskey or Methanol will run you about $1.50 a gallon to make and runs
cooler than petrol. I am the grandson of a North Georgia moonshiner and an
Alabama bootlegger. Let me know if you want the plans to build a still and
make your own E85. Just don't drink it. It comes out of the still better
than 90% pure which will burn mucus membranes.

Regards,

Zane Brock
zanebrock at bellsouth.net
678-494-5281office