<VV> gas prices

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri May 18 21:11:44 EDT 2007

Richard,

Better be glad you don't own a Suburban with a big block. I'm lucky if I
can crack the double digits in milage, so 15 mpg sounds miserly by
comparison. Oh, and BTW the Sub has a 40 gallon tank. At $3.25/gallon
here, even a fillup on SOME credit cards is impossible (a $50 limit -
set by the gas station). Have to stop at 3 gas stations to achieve a
fillup. LOL

-Mark