<VV> Corvair Ranch open house carpool?

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Fri May 18 19:48:42 EDT 2007

     I'll be leaving Lake Ariel, PA (near Scranton, PA) Sunday morning around 7 or 8 am for the open house at the Corvair Ranch from 12 to 4.  I expect to make the return trip the same day, arriving back home by 10 or so.  If anyone in the area or along the way would like to carpool (My vair is in pieces so I'll be in my 99 cirrus) or convoy please contact me off list.  Also if anyone is taking a vair down the stretch of 81 between Scranton and Gettysburgh and would like my cell number in case of emergency or breakdown please contact me for that info.

Ray Rodriguez
65 Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)