<VV> 3.6L Corvair Springs to Life

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 19 19:06:45 EDT 2007

Well, after 3 years in the design/build phase, my 3.6L Corvair engine fired right off this afternoon.
The valve train is still noisy - I'm terrible at valve adjustment (at any temperature) and I'm not sure the lifters are pumped up yet.  A good project for tomorow.  Once I get it quieted down and the real exhaust system on it, I can actually drive it.  Yes, I am excited!

Please take the time to look at the website below.  I think it was as hard to build as the engine.  ;-)
http://rbgault.com/Corvair_36L/

Cheers,
  Roger