<VV> LM bolt pattern

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sat May 19 21:40:32 EDT 2007

>and you lose the centering of the wheel, since the BMW wheels have
>a  larger center hole

This is important since GM wheels center on the hub (why it is almost an
interference fit) the studs and lug nuts just hold it in place and keep it
from turning.

 From what I have seen, many have been able to mount wheels up to 1 mm
(.025") off the circle but they are probably difficult to balance.

This is part of the reason I like GM factory snowflakes - were available in
14x6, 15x7, and 15x8 - and fit a corvair properly.

Padgett
http://cfcorvairs.us/vairsale