<VV> Teds Auto Body is closing (Georgia)

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Sun May 20 00:07:29 EDT 2007

It is with very mixed emotions I post this email to all of you. Ted
Fahrenthold is closing his shop after over 15 years of service in
auto body repair, complete restoration work and Corvair mechanical
repair. Ted has asked me to post this special notice as well.

Next Sunday, MAY 27, He will be having a SPECIAL FREE YARD SALE OF
CORVAIR PARTS. This will be at his house in
Lithonia Georgia and will be from NOON till 5pm. First come first
served is the order of the day. There are many many good useable
parts. Everything from mechanicals to trim panels, steering, bumpers,
starter cores, alternator cores, working alternators, strut
rods, torque convertors, trannys, diffs, suspension pieces and the
list goes on and on and on. ANYTHING LEFT WILL BE CRUSHED.

His house is easily reached off of HWY 124 and is located at 4190
South Fork Drive. Lithonia, GA 30058. Do a map quest for your best
driving directions. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE NOT ON THE ABOVE LIST,
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL THEM.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Member , CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member, Corvair Atlanta BOD
Corvanatics Member, SECC Member
1965 Corsa Coupe, 1964  Greenbrier, 1966 Monza Convertible
1966 WTBRT #112 xcrosser 1/2 owner
http://carmerjr.home.mindspring.com/