<VV> LM bolt pattern

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun May 20 01:31:01 EDT 2007

Centering good, stud bending, BAD!!! Adjusting the holes is cheap and easy.

In a message dated 5/19/2007 6:29:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
r.gault at sbcglobal.net writes:

Many  folks have done this with no problems both inside and outside the
Corvair  community, but it does make the engineer in me nervous.  If I  was
going to use these, I'd make an adaptor/spacer to push the wheel out  a1/4"
or so and fix the centering hole mismatch.  The additional 1/4"  would allow
plenty of length to "bend" the studs without stressing  them.

Roger