<VV> For Sale: 1965 Monza coupe (Oklahoma City)

David Fasgold dfasgold at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 17:41:35 EDT 2007

I've decided to put my 65 coupe up for sale, so that I can finish my 63 convertible project. The car is a pearl white Monza, 95hp with PG (3.55 differential). Interior is black. It came with factory air, but the condenser and compressor were gone when I bought it. Overall, it's a very nice looking and drivable car. It was freshly painted when I bought it, but after 9 years, there are some rust bubbles on the fender wells. Still, the car looks and runs great. The motor is very strong, and the car could be driven anywhere. I'm aksing $3500 OBO. I can email pics if anyone wants to see it.
David Fasgold
Newcastle, OK
405-387-5557