<VV> Re: Rear Control arms update and thanks again

Robert Paul barnaby at shaw.ca
Tue May 22 11:29:09 EDT 2007

Hi one and all I just thought I would tell you how it went.  Thanks again for all the helpful advice, I worked at the thing for a few hours and had an adult beverage or two.  Then called my friend Al.  Al has been around the car resoration hobby since forever.  He took one look and said, I was real close, he put in a jack and a metal lever and popped everthing back into place in 5 minutes....I felt stupid.  But it is a reminder that everything is easy when you know how to do it. Anyway we shound be up and running soon.   Thanks for that help once again.
Robert Paul