<VV> VW-Vair parts for sale

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 11:44:36 EDT 2007

My son just bought an engine containing some parts he doesn't need. This
engine came out of a kit car using a VW transaxle. There is a Vair to VW
adapter along with a VW(?) clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel. There
is also an odd (Mallory?) distributor and wires as well as a homemade
remote oil filter adapter. We were told it is NOT reverse rotated but
haven't verified that yet. Pictures are available upon request. Parts
are located in Florissant (St. Louis County), MO.

Mike Kost
SMCC