<VV> Really Useful Tools...

Greg Hanlin g.hanlin at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 13:55:25 EDT 2007

Many of you are probably on to this already, but some may find this useful.  Lately I've been doing a ton of work under a '65 convertible - cleaned, wire brushed, POR-15 on the entire underside, suspension, brakes, etc.  I picked up a cheap LED headlight at Harbor Freight one day for like $6 or $7.  This thing has been unbelievable.  It's got an elastic band to go around your head and puts the light right where you're looking, leaving both hands free to do what you're doing.  No more droplights, cords, trying to find a place to hang the light, rolling over the cord with the creeper, etc.  Runs on AAA batteries, probably 20 hours so far without replacing them.  I've seen them at lots of other stores too, a few bucks more will get you a vertical swivel on it.

Any other "can't live without it" tools?

Greg Hanlin
Dayton  OH