<VV> Carbs

Allen Miles jallenm at comcast.net
Thu May 24 15:48:34 EDT 2007

My 95 HP runs just fine on 110 Carbs . If you don't want the 110 Carbs my address is
Allen Miles 1063 Fort Sumter Drive Charleston SC 29412 .  However the 110 carbs you have will run fine on a 95 . Have some one help you clean and adj your carbs with new Kits . Clark's Corvair parts have the kits if local parts houses do not . While you are at it clean and gap plugs if they are good and also points and condenser including ignition wires and Distributor cap and rotor .  Have some one check the Compression and Timeing as it may not be the Carbs .  Good Luck .