<VV> Limited Corvair / DHS

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu May 24 22:47:39 EDT 2007

Hey Garth and all, What is even more sad about this museum situation
is that it appears as if there has been no organized
effort to recruit volunteer gearheads and retirees to donate their
knowledge and time to what could be an outstanding display
and at least a break even situation if managed properly.

Chuck Armer