<VV> Tool Kit

Gary Rinehart doduckinn at centurytel.net
Fri May 25 09:13:32 EDT 2007

Maybe someone has a Dealer Option Tool Kit that was offered in 1965.  If so
I would be interested in talking with you regarding same.  You can direct
your response directly  to my e-mail address:
<mailto:doduckinn at centurytel.net>doduckinn at centurytel.net
Thanks,   Gary
The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed &
may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential & exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message
or any attachment , is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the original sender.