<VV> Ted's Auto clean out

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Sun May 27 14:48:17 EDT 2007

Well, we learned a hard lesson. Don't show up 15 min late to the Corvair
table, you might go hungry. The street was already packed when we got there.
By 12:15 at least 3 complete motors were spoken for and piles of other
goodies. When I say piles think 2.5 ft high and 6 to 8 ft in dia. Luckily we
did get some EM leftovers, clutch plates, flywheels and such. There were
guys from South Carolina, thanks again for the 63 heat shield, Alabama,
thanks for the flathead screwdriver, and others. Everybody was having a
blast and helping out anyone who had a question about anything. Ted was
throughout a humble host while giving away years of great stuff to a crowd
of undoubtedly grateful friends.

Again, thanks Ted.

Zane Brock, Atlanta

63 Monza