<VV> Turbo Fuel Return Tees

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 28 00:11:03 EDT 2007

Yes,the solution is to solder or brase a nipple on the filler tube to
accept the return line. Then you can use a regular hose from the tank
vent to the filler tube vent connection.

My 64 Spyder came with this mod back in 1976 when I bought the car.

I have installed many of the rubber "T"s from our vendors over the years
for customers back in the 80's and 90's and was surprised to see how
short their lifespan was.

Frank DuVal