<VV> Question from Newbie concerning annoying oil leak

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon May 28 15:05:33 EDT 2007

Transaxle gear oil will have a sulphur smell to it.  It sure sounds like
it's the imput shaft seal leaking.  Don't let this go for too long or you'll
be replacing the clutch as well (at a minimum).

Don't forget to replace the pilot bushing while you're in there.  It's cheap
insurance, and should be done just about anytime you've got the engine out
of the car.

Regards,
Joel