<VV> Flywheel question...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 28 15:11:07 EDT 2007

Hi guys-
I took my Corsa out in the rain last week. I noticed a few more
things that need replacing.
Clutch pedal intermittently feels like it vibrates. It can also be
heard.
I depress the clutch once or twice and it goes away.
That makes me think throw out bearing or pilot bushing.
I guess I should also replace the seal in the snout of the diff.
Since I'm going to replace the bellhousing crank seal and i'll be
there anyway,
the clutch seems to slip now and again, so I want to replace the
pressure plate.
How do I tell if the flywheel is ok or needs resurfacing or replacing?
-Cash

a Bunch of half working Corvairs.  ;op

Cash Case, Art guy -
www.cashcase.us
Home phone: 972-444-8531

"English doesn't borrow from other languages.
English follows other languages down dark alleys,
knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar."