<VV> IECO manifols for LM 110

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon May 28 17:44:00 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/28/2007 2:39:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rsampson at kc.rr.com writes:

All:
Recently obtained an IECO 4bbl manifold for my LM 110  engine.
It's the one where the tube bolt to the casting and  the casting has
passage for
some circulating warm  liquid.
My issue is, when the manifold is bolted together it's  about 1/4" too
far between the bolt holes( i.e. I have to
bend the carb studs out for tis to fit).
Question, is this truly for the LM engine ?
My head castings  indicate that it's a 66.

Thanks
Rodney  Sampson

Is it that the 4-barrel carb has to have its studs bent or that the centre
section that mounts under the 4-barrel doesn't fit on the 4 tubes that mount on
 the original carb. mounts?
If the latter is the case, 4 lengths of radiator hose and 8 screw-on hose
clamps should mount it correctly.

Scotty from Hollyweird