<VV> Detroit Historical Museum/Fort Wayne (Long commentary)

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Tue May 29 13:03:18 EDT 2007

     I spent the weekedn working hard as a brakeman on our very own
Sumpter Valley Railroad in McEwen, Oregon thia past weekend. (6 runs
Sat/Sun 20 hours). The SVRY has an "Engineer for a day" program as well.
Or....you can do like I do and become a volunteer and "ride" for
free!    Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
www.svry.com