<VV> Fw: SMOKIN LOADSIDE... Thanks, i'm still workin...

bs upnorth1 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:36:54 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: bs
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:23 PM
Subject: WAS: SMOKIN LOADSIDE... Thanks, i'm still workin...

I cant figgure out where the PCV valve is supposed to go, or what is the correct number. Common sense tells me that the tube just to the right  of the blower on the back 1/2 of the shroud is where it should go, but I cannot find one that fits.... the two I have used are just a smidge too big to get into the tube....

Well, it is simply amazin what some free time and a relaxed day can come up with. I found the numbers on the engine I was looking for, the "RD" suffix should identify it as a 65-68 110 hp motor with a manual tranny.

The line out where the PCV valve had been was brazed with another part added to eliminate the valve. Found that info on the Head of the Lakes corvair club photos from the recent world of wheels car show in Duluth. Guess I don't need to be running to join...

Thanks!
 Chaplain bob