<VV> New Pic of Engine and Suspension of 63 Spyder

Lawrence B. Jahn ljahn at hoopeston.k12.il.us
Tue May 29 23:45:41 EDT 2007

Jim Allen located in  Peoria, IL and President of PCCA in Springfield
brought my 63 Spyder convertible up to a new higher level.  Engine cleaned
and repainted, replaced riveted flywheel with Dale bolted flywheel and
clutch plate, all suspension parts were powdercoated or painted,  new
bushings and bolts, exhaust coated. Car looks as good underside as it does
topside. Engine compartment was also repainted. Jim did a super job on
attention to all details. Car performs and rides like new. Pictures are
posted on a new section of my webshots called engine and suspension.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ljahn63

Lawrence B. Jahn

Original Owner of 63 Spyder Convertible