<VV> Why you should carry a fire extinguisher...

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:46:19 EDT 2007

Bill,

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. That's a sweet looking ride.

You're right on both counts: I always carry a fire extinguisher, and a
battery disconnect is another good safety item to install in all Corvaris
(as well as any car that sits for a while). I recently ended up with the
hard luck award because I burned a spark plug wire in my 65 V8 Corvair. Used
my fire extinguisher for that one too.

Good luck with getting the Benz back together.

--
George Jones