<VV> Performance Group

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed May 30 10:04:38 EDT 2007

I'm in the final steps of completing the CORSA paperwork for the Performance Corvair Group. I need a list of members and addresses for the application. Currently, we have no dues, so that makes things real easy. If you'd like to be a member of this group, please e-mail me your address (both snail mail and electronic) and CORSA member number. At this time, you need to be a CORSA member to be in this group. CORSA charges a fee for chapters that are not 100% CORSA members (see no dues at this time).

Also, I'd like to get the first newsletter out before the end of June. I need some articles. Send me stuff on modifications, events, or anything else that might be interesting to this crowd. The newsletter will be electronic only (see no dues above), so make sure to send me your e-mail address also.

Once the group is accepted by CORSA, we'll set up a web site and the newsletter will be available there also.

Thanks,
Ned Madsen
PCG - Secretary, Newsletter Editor